Tagalog sad love quotes for relationship - N.D.T

Latest

Netizen Daily News(Feed your mind)

Monday, February 10, 2014

Tagalog sad love quotes for relationship



"ang relasyon inalagaan, hindi kinakalimutan."

This love quotes is true
i have an experience in my girlfriend.
listen to my stories ok, ang kala ko dati
both of me are in love but nung nagkalayo kami
ako na lang pala nagaalaga sa relationship namin
haggang sa kinalimutan, i can relate this tagalog sad love quotes.
thanks for the time to vicit my blog quotes, do it share
Loading...
DISCLAIMER: (NO COPYRIGHT INTENTIONS, FOR SUPPORT AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY) I do not own ANY of the soundtrack, property and rights for audio/ video go to the OWNER. If any content owners would like their images/video removed, Please Message me and I will do so. No copyright infringement intended. Copyright reserved to the respected owner(s) of this video and copyright parties.Thank you for being considerate.

Visit and follow our website: Philippines News Blog

© Philippines News Blog

Share It To Your Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment