Crush quotes tagalog for her him - N.D.T

Latest

Netizen Daily News(Feed your mind)

Monday, February 10, 2014

Crush quotes tagalog for her him



"Ang tanga mo naman crush, Andito lang si ako. Bulag lang"

You are here in my blog thanks for viciting my article quote for your crush 
if you like my quotes share this site to your friends and shoolmates.
This tagalog crush quotes is for secretly in love with her/him.
In real life i can relate this crush quotes and saying.
Loading...
DISCLAIMER: (NO COPYRIGHT INTENTIONS, FOR SUPPORT AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY) I do not own ANY of the soundtrack, property and rights for audio/ video go to the OWNER. If any content owners would like their images/video removed, Please Message me and I will do so. No copyright infringement intended. Copyright reserved to the respected owner(s) of this video and copyright parties.Thank you for being considerate.

Visit and follow our website: Philippines News Blog

© Philippines News Blog

Share It To Your Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment