Sad love quotes tagalog break up - N.D.T

Latest

Netizen Daily News(Feed your mind)

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Sad love quotes tagalog break up



"Kung na break ka, move on wag ka nang assuming"

This love quotes is free for you
if you have a break up relationship
post this sad love quotes in your facebook timeline
happy break up
Minsan sa mundo may nagmamahalan,
masaya kayong kumain na dalawa,
sabay kayong nanonood ng tv,
sana hindi na matapos ang mga sandaling ito
sana forever na to, pero yun pala may
expiration din. parang pagkain pag matagal na
naexexpire.




Loading...
DISCLAIMER: (NO COPYRIGHT INTENTIONS, FOR SUPPORT AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY) I do not own ANY of the soundtrack, property and rights for audio/ video go to the OWNER. If any content owners would like their images/video removed, Please Message me and I will do so. No copyright infringement intended. Copyright reserved to the respected owner(s) of this video and copyright parties.Thank you for being considerate.

Visit and follow our website: Philippines News Blog

© Philippines News Blog

Share It To Your Friends!

1 comment:

  1. My name is Rebecca Miller I'm from united state, i have been married for 4 years and i have a break up with my husband 3 months ago and i was worried and so confuse because i love him so much. i was really going too depressed and a friend directed me to this spell caster Dr. Laco and i made all my problems known to him and he told me not to worry that he was going to make my husband to come back to me and in just 48hours i receive a call from my husband and he was appealing that i should come back to the house. i have never in my life believe in spell and but now it have just helped me and i am now so happy. All Thanks to him and if you also want to have your Husband back to yourself here !! his emailAddress(lacopowerfulspellcaster@yahoo.com) i am so happy to testify of your work and kindness (lacopowerfulspellcaster@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete