Donald Trump: I Want To Be Like Rodrigo Duterte - N.D.T

Latest

Netizen Daily News(Feed your mind)

Friday, November 11, 2016

Donald Trump: I Want To Be Like Rodrigo Duterte




America’s President-elect Mr. Donald Trump has expressed his wishes, saying he would wish to be a hardworking like Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte who according to him he’s fullfiling what he promised during campaigns.



“I want to be like Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte, a hardworker and an intelligent man. He’s fullfuling what he promised, and I will fullfil what I promised the Americans,” said Trump


Trump added that he’s ready to reclaim the relationship that the America and Philippines had saying it was being ruined by few people who are now leaving the Whitehouse.”Duterte is my friend, I will work with him and indeed I’m going to help him to fight drug-lords not only in Philippines but also in the whole world, we are going to restore our good relationship with the Philippines,” he added.


source
Loading...
DISCLAIMER: (NO COPYRIGHT INTENTIONS, FOR SUPPORT AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY) I do not own ANY of the soundtrack, property and rights for audio/ video go to the OWNER. If any content owners would like their images/video removed, Please Message me and I will do so. No copyright infringement intended. Copyright reserved to the respected owner(s) of this video and copyright parties.Thank you for being considerate.

Visit and follow our website: Philippines News Blog

© Philippines News Blog

Share It To Your Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment