Pinagkaguluhan Ng Netizens Ang Dating Tomboy Na Nagbalik Loob Bilang Isang Babae - N.D.T

Latest

Netizen Daily News(Feed your mind)

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Pinagkaguluhan Ng Netizens Ang Dating Tomboy Na Nagbalik Loob Bilang Isang Babae



It’s not often that we see a dramatic transformation. This is why these things generate so much attention. People love seeing the results of a person’s growth.







Such was the case in the video that the Facebook page “Ti Bo” recently uploaded. It featured a tomboy who gradually transformed into a beautiful lady. The video captured the attention of many netizens. In less than 24 hours, it has already garnered a whopping 74,000 reactions, 47,309 shares, and 14,000 comments.



In the video, we are introduced to a tomboy who was fond of wearing loose shirts and big black earrings. She was seen sporting short hair and wore little to no makeup. Some netizens even assumed she was a lesbian because of how she looked.

It’s worth noting that we can’t precisely confirm what her actual sexuality is. Thus, for the purposes of this story, we shall merely refer to her as a tomboy.





As the video progressed, we can slowly see the tomboy start dressing more and more ladylike. She also started putting on makeup. Even her poses became more delicate and effeminate. Netizens believe that she has finally been able to shed her tomboy persona and fully embrace her womanho

Watch the dramatic transformation for yourself below.

via Facebook

A similar story was featured on Daily Mail. The story features a mother of four who was once a lesbian during her younger years. Jackie Clune – a stand-up comedian and actress – sent her story to the online news site and it was published in 2010.

Jackie wrote:
“I could be viewed as the archetypal wife and mother, even if I don’t have a conventional career. But through my 20s and 30s, I cut a very different figure altogether: I was a lesbian.”
“I took a second look at my history. Was I picking the wrong women or was I simply not cut out to be a lesbian? This may sound totally coldhearted, but I made a calculated decision to try men again.”
“I suspect the simple truth is that I no longer felt I needed to be defined by my sexuality. I had outgrown lesbianism.”



Jackie narrated that her life today was one that she never imagined. She shared that from the age of 22 until she was 34, she had long-term relationships with women. Eventually,

Eventually, she felt that being a lesbian wasn;t for her. She got married to her husband in 2008 and they now live a conventional heterosexual lifestyle. They are blessed with 4 beautiful children.
“From 1988 until 2000 I lived in lesbian households, drank in lesbian pubs, went on gay rights marches and viewed my long-term future as being exclusively with women. In fact, I was convinced that – having made what seemed at the time as a very certain leap into lesbianism – I would never again have cause to go out with a man.”

“I could never in a million years have imagined, in the full throes of my lesbian life, that I would one day live such a conventional straight lifestyle. Our daughter was born and 11 months later I was even more shocked when I discovered I was pregnant again – with triplets.”



Although the transformation was indeed quite drastic, we really shouldn’t be surprised. After all, change is the only constant.

Watch the video below:




Here are some of the netizen’s reactions:







What can you say about this former tomboy’s amazing transformation into a delicate lady? Share your comments and reactions below!


SOURCE: Daily Mail 

Loading...
DISCLAIMER: (NO COPYRIGHT INTENTIONS, FOR SUPPORT AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY) I do not own ANY of the soundtrack, property and rights for audio/ video go to the OWNER. If any content owners would like their images/video removed, Please Message me and I will do so. No copyright infringement intended. Copyright reserved to the respected owner(s) of this video and copyright parties.Thank you for being considerate.

Visit and follow our website: Philippines News Blog

© Philippines News Blog

Share It To Your Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment