Nagtitili At Umiyak Sa St. Lukes Si Ruffa Gutierrez Matapos Gawin Ito Ng Isang Doktor Sa Kanyang Tuhod - N.D.T

Latest

Netizen Daily News(Feed your mind)

Saturday, December 9, 2017

Nagtitili At Umiyak Sa St. Lukes Si Ruffa Gutierrez Matapos Gawin Ito Ng Isang Doktor Sa Kanyang Tuhod



Ruffa Gutierrez allegedly scandalized the staff of St. Luke’s Medical Arts Building.
The actress was said to have underwent a knee procedure after her intense workout.
What happened and how did the actress supposedly reacted on the procedure? Read on!





Ruffa Gutierrez is known for being gregarious and completely open. Recently, it was alleged that she scandalized the staff of St. Luke’s Medical Arts Building located in the Bonifacio Global City because of her supposed shrieks.



According to an unverified report by Abante TNT, the actress supposedly shrieked because of a knee procedure done to her by a certain Dr. Vista.
The source claimed that she said through social media:
“Doctor removed 2 jars of liquid from my knee!!! It was the most painful thing on earth!!! The entire hospital heard my scream, ‘kaloka! I cried so much. I need to rest for the next 2 days and no workout”
They cited that she said those words in an exchange of chat messages with her. However, it is worth noting that the chat may or may not have happened since the report remains unverified as of this writing.
Ruffa Gutierrez allegedly injured her knee from a workout she had three months ago. The actress was quoted as saying:


“I went to 2 other doctors who said I just needed therapy, pero palagi pa ring masakit my knee, so, I went to Dad’s (Eddie Gutierrez) doctor at St. Luke’s Global today. My gosh, he got soooooo much fluid from my knee. It was so swollen. I need to rest, but not totally bed rest naman.”

According to the source, she needed to place an ice pack and an ointment on her knee so that it wouldn’t become “black” or “blue” in appearance.
She reportedly claimed, “Kaloka talaga. But the good news is I’ve already lost 7 kilos. Yeheeey! Thanks to my diet, may trainer Arnold.”

They added that the actress supposedly gets affected whenever her mother Annabelle Rama would mention that she needed to workout since she is “fat.” As such, she would go on “diets” and “workouts.”

Watch the video below:


What do you think about Ruffa Gutierrez supposedly involving the staff of St. Luke’s in BGC in a scandal? Do you believe she really shrieked that loud? What can you say about this? Share your thoughts in the comments section below!

SOURCE: Abante TNT
Loading...
DISCLAIMER: (NO COPYRIGHT INTENTIONS, FOR SUPPORT AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY) I do not own ANY of the soundtrack, property and rights for audio/ video go to the OWNER. If any content owners would like their images/video removed, Please Message me and I will do so. No copyright infringement intended. Copyright reserved to the respected owner(s) of this video and copyright parties.Thank you for being considerate.

Visit and follow our website: Philippines News Blog

© Philippines News Blog

Share It To Your Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment