Pinasilip Ni Liza Soberano Ang Kanyang Bagong Negosyo Sa Mga Netizen - N.D.T

Latest

Netizen Daily News(Feed your mind)

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Pinasilip Ni Liza Soberano Ang Kanyang Bagong Negosyo Sa Mga Netizen



Celebrities venturing into entrepreneurship isn’t a new thing. Many big names as well as lesser known artists have been reported to be involved in startup and big businesses alike.



Now, it’s young actress Liza Soberano‘s turn to unveil her own business HOPE Hand and Foot Wellness in Quezon City yesterday.



In a report from ABS-CBN, the young star shared the inspiration behind her wellness spa.

“Wellness is not just something you do now. It’s forever. You can do it whenever you want, wherever you want and when you start practicing wellness rituals you can bring that with you forever and it could possibly make you feel younger even as you aged. And where I see my wellness center going is I want it to be bigger.

“I want it to be a platform for most Filipinos who aren’t educated enough about wellness rituals that it’s about time they start acknowledging wellness as part of their daily routine.”

She went on to say that it was her aunt Frances from the US who urged her to go with the business.




The interest initiated from Liza Soberano’s obsession with essential oil products eight months ago. The calming effects that the oils bring convinced the “My Ex and Whys” lead to include them in her daily routine.

“When I would meditate I would use it, when I am going to sleep I would mix it with the diffuser just to help me fall asleep faster so that’s how it all started.”

Despite her currently thriving career, Liza was able to push through with the business, thanks to her aunt and family who guide her in every step of the way.

While she has nothing but admiration for other celebrity entrepreneurs, the anticipated Darna singled out her business as she talked about it during the interview,



“I really respect my fellow celebrities who are going into business because it shows that they are mature and that they are future-looking and that they are money-savvy. But there are other celebrities that do have something similar to the business that I have now but what I can say is that HOPE Hand and Foot Wellness center focuses on the wellness as a mindset and as a lifestyle and as a ritual.

“And it’s not just for the hand and the feet and hopefully in the future we can come up with more wellness treatments and hopefully wellness products to make people feel better about themselves. We want people to walk out of here feeling regenerated.”


What can you say about Liza Soberano having her own business at such a young age? Would you like to visit HOPE Hand and Foot Wellness? Let us know your thoughts and reactions by leaving a comment below!
Loading...
DISCLAIMER: (NO COPYRIGHT INTENTIONS, FOR SUPPORT AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY) I do not own ANY of the soundtrack, property and rights for audio/ video go to the OWNER. If any content owners would like their images/video removed, Please Message me and I will do so. No copyright infringement intended. Copyright reserved to the respected owner(s) of this video and copyright parties.Thank you for being considerate.

Visit and follow our website: Philippines News Blog

© Philippines News Blog

Share It To Your Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment