Kris Aquino surprisingly defends Pres. Duterte from critics: I want him to succeed - N.D.T

Latest

Netizen Daily News(Feed your mind)

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Kris Aquino surprisingly defends Pres. Duterte from critics: I want him to succeed



'If my brother is respectful enough to want to give this administration a chance to succeed, why won't I do the same? Siyempre there will be missteps. Hindi naman lahat kakampi mo. Pero ako, gusto ko na mag-succeed.'


This was the statement Kris Aquino when asked about her standpoint on President Rodrigo Duterte's leadership.

President Duterte was criticized from both local and international groups for his insult and cursing at the human rights advocates who have expressed their concern about the alleged extrajudicial killings in the Philippines.

Aquino added that she empathizes with Pres. Duterte because her brother’s every move when he was the President was also constantly being criticized by the people.

The actress also spoke against calling the die-hard supporters of President Duterte as “Dutertards.”

“Number one, I resent calling anyone 'tards. Kasi (Because) I have a special child, so I'm sensitive to that, even if it's a term that is being used widely,” Kris explained.

Kris also mentioned that the current president should be given credit to his good deeds.

“Siyempre dapat titingnan mo rin... merong nakakabahala pero merong magaganda,” she said.

source
Loading...
DISCLAIMER: (NO COPYRIGHT INTENTIONS, FOR SUPPORT AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY) I do not own ANY of the soundtrack, property and rights for audio/ video go to the OWNER. If any content owners would like their images/video removed, Please Message me and I will do so. No copyright infringement intended. Copyright reserved to the respected owner(s) of this video and copyright parties.Thank you for being considerate.

Visit and follow our website: Philippines News Blog

© Philippines News Blog

Share It To Your Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment