Ex-PBB Housemate And Travel Vlogger Wil Dasovich Has Been Diagnosed With Cancer - N.D.T

Latest

Netizen Daily News(Feed your mind)

Thursday, August 24, 2017

Ex-PBB Housemate And Travel Vlogger Wil Dasovich Has Been Diagnosed With Cancer



Earlier this year, travel vlogger and former Pinoy Big Brother (PBB) housemate Wil Dasovich revealed that he has been suffering from internal bleeding because a “parasite” apparently entered his body when he consumed contaminated food or water.


Wil narrated during one of the latest episodes of his vlog that his condition has worsened. Because he was not convinced by the doctors’ findings here in the Philippines, he said he will be asking for a second opinion in the United States.

Wil Dasovich said:

“It’s pretty serious. So basically, long story short, since February-March I’ve been passing blood like every single day. And the first few months it didn’t hurt or anything so I went to a doctor. It started to get really painful so I went to another doctor and did a bunch of tests and everything.”


After a couple of weeks of medical advice gleaned from doctors in the US, Wil recently revealed that he was diagnosed with cancer, although he did not specify what kind of cancer he was diagnosed with.



Wil Dasovich shared that, despite his condition, he will still continue to vlog:







“The other day I was diagnosed with cancer. As tough as it was for me to take that in, it’s not gonna stop me from having fun, being myself and continuing to do what makes me happy.”

“Having an audience that listens to me and be opened to my ideas and just hear me out is something I am grateful for and will never take for granted. That’s one of my main sources of happiness which is why I choose to continue vlogging as long as I am able to.”





The 25-year-old vlogger also thanked those who supported him from the very start, and expressed his realizations throughout his journey. He said:


“I would like to thank everyone for all the support and I truly love each every one of you. I am overwhelmingly grateful for helping me get to this point of my life and making it everything it was and making it everything it is.”




Wil Dasovich ended with:


“If there’s one thing that I want you to take away from this video is to experience as much as possible with the amount of time that you have. I think the aggregate of my 400 videos can be summarized to that. As you all age, you eventually come to the realization that you will be more disappointed with the things that you didn’t do than by the things that you did do.”






Here are some of the netizens comments:









Are you a fan of Wil Dasovich and his work? Do you follow his vlog? Share your thoughts and reactions in the comments section below.
Loading...
DISCLAIMER: (NO COPYRIGHT INTENTIONS, FOR SUPPORT AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY) I do not own ANY of the soundtrack, property and rights for audio/ video go to the OWNER. If any content owners would like their images/video removed, Please Message me and I will do so. No copyright infringement intended. Copyright reserved to the respected owner(s) of this video and copyright parties.Thank you for being considerate.

Visit and follow our website: Philippines News Blog

© Philippines News Blog

Share It To Your Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment